Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Power Of Sleeping

Do you know the best remedy/medicine for any kind of illness is sleeping? Having an average sleep of 8 hours a day or more could keep you away from the doctor. In this modern world, copying with life is quiet tasking that many of us neglect to take our normal rest of 8 hours.
Taking supplements like multivitamins and other kings of medications would help, but for how long?
What time do you sleep at night? and what time do you wake up?. Do you take afternoon naps? Lets discuss it together. waiting on your story...

1 comment:

  1. As I'm in college, I hardly get any sleep! I'm starting to feel the side effects, but I guess it's just the life I live now.

    By the way, care to trade links or check out my blog? I'm new to the blogging world..
    -The Freshman

    ReplyDelete